Benefits of Wheat Grass & Green Drinks
Fresh, juiced wheat grass may smell like freshly mowed grass but the sweetness makes it delicious tasting, and, since the juice doesn’t contain any fiber, you don’t have to deal with any particles floating around in the juice. It goes down nice and smooth. But, there are other options besides fresh wheat grass that are just as healthy and these are powered wheat grass and other greens.
I want to share some of the benefits of drinking nutritious, low calorie “green drinks” and then suggest some green drink products for you to try.
- Helps with digestion and elimination of food. Green drinks are loaded with active enzymes and all minerals including trace minerals that help break down food and move it along through the digestive tract.
- High alkalinity helps balance your body’s pH levels. When blood is too acidic cartilage in joints may start to dissolve which can cause inflammation and pain in joints.
- Super rich in chlorophyll. Chlorophyll protects us in the same way it protects plants — protection against pollution, carbon monoxide, x-rays and radiation. Chlorophyll oxygenates your blood so you experience increased mental clarity, energy, faster healing of cuts and bruises and better lung capacity. I sell a lot of chlorophyll to people who vacation in Greece and other destinations of high altitudes because it boosts lung capacity.
- Repairs DNA in cells. This makes green drinks an excellent choice for combating cancer.
- Helpful for weight loss because it speeds up metabolism.
- Detoxifies body, cleanses blood.
So, let me suggest some green drinks. These are powders that I have tried and like. Number 1 on my list is Green Magma Plus. It is very delicious in 8 oz. of water and the powder dissolves very quickly just stirring with a spoon. There are no particles of grasses floating around in the water so it is very enjoyable. There is no added sugar, salt, coloring or fillers but, surprisingly sweet tasting. Made up mainly of barley grass it packs in 56 other natural ingredients. Please, visit their website: www.greenfoods.com
Amazing Grass has wheat grass powder (gluten free and raw). Not bad tasting in just water but you will have particle floating around. I think this works best in smoothies or juice. This is 100% whole leaf powder not from juice. An exceptional product well worth looking into.
Amazing Grass also makes GREENSuperFood. This is a chocolate (cacao) drink powder which will satisfy chocoholics. Great in just water and even better in milk or a smoothie. It uses other greens besides wheat grass and it is packed with enzymes, probiotics and antioxidants.
So, tried any green powdered drinks lately that you’ve liked? I want to know about them. Please write me.