Vitamin D3 Health Benefits [If You're Looking For Vitamin D12, Vitamin D3 May Be Your Best Bet]
“I want D12,” the customer says to me.
I tell him it’s D3 he wants.
He is not satisfied and wants to know exactly how Vitamin D3 can benefit his health and overall well being – something you too may very well be interested in.
After doing a bit of research I’ve compiled 12 health benefits that you will receive if you choose to supplement your diet with Vitamin D3:
1. Vitamin D protects against breast cancer.
2. It also protects against colon cancer.
3. Vitamin D strengthens bone.
4. It boosts your immune system.
5. Your brain needs it to stay healthy.
6. It helps our bodies age less quickly.
7. Vaginitis has been linked to low levels of Vitamin D.
8. It regulates insulin in the body.
9. Fibromyalgia (joint pain and fatigue) is associated with low levels of Vitamin D.
10. It helps our body fight auto-immune disorders.
11. Hypertension is known to cause a problem in people that have low Vitamin D levels.
12. Keep your vitamin D levels up and your risk of death from disease will go down.
As you can see from the above facts, if you are considering supplementing your diet with additional vitamins, Vitamin D3 may be your best bet.
via bruce bair